The Newton Group is looking for Military Subject Teachers for an immediate start. The successful candidates will train military students in the State of Qatar. Students are studying Navy / Marine subjects. The duties of these individuals will be to direct and evaluate the learning experiences of students in both curricular and extracurricular activities at a Military Secondary School through :
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress
- Advising students
- Directing and evaluating the learning experiences of students in both curricular and extracurricular activities
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of student performance in all programmes,
- Using computers and audio-visual media in the classroom to deliver educational content
- Academic credentials of a teacher or professor to teach Navy / Marine subjects
- Minimum of three years’ teaching or lecturing experience in the discipline or related field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Must be adaptable, a creative problem-solver, self-motivated and needs to be very flexible.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 1-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowance and transport