Qatar Academy Al Khor exists to provide the highest possible standards of Education that help each student achieve excellence and develop as an independent critical thinker, a lifelong learner, and a responsible citizen.
Qatar Academy Al Khor is a private, non-profit, and coeducational school, founded by the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development to provide students at all levels with internationally accepted English Medium Curricula, and Arabic, Islamic Studies, and National Studies Curricula that meet the National Standards. QAK develops independent critical thinkers, lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
Qatar Academy Al Khor aims to meet the educational needs and expectations of students and to provide them with opportunities to reach their full potential by:
- Achieving academic excellence through varied teaching and learning strategies.
- Offering internationally recognized syllabuses.
- Providing for and maintaining the highest standards through continuous evaluation and improvement programs.
- Providing opportunities for a balanced development among the academic, physical, esthetic, social, and cultural aspects.
- Providing consistently challenging targets, so that each student realizes his/her full potential.
- Promoting tolerance and appreciation of various cultures, traditions, and values.
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Encouraging the virtues of self-respect and respect of others.
- Embracing and utilizing information communication technology.
- Providing a wide range of extra-curricular activities
- Promoting communication and collaboration among parents, students, school, and community.
- Promoting effective management committed to the development and improvement of all people in the school.