Terms of Service
Welcome to SiQ – Schools in Qatar!
The Online Education Consultant in Qatar.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SiQ – Schools in Qatar’s Website.
SiQ – Schools In Qatar is a project of “Nayef International Group” and located at:
Digital Incubation Center,
ictQATAR Al-Nasser Tower B,
6th floor, Al Dafna,
2. Amendments to the Terms of Service. SchoolsinQatar.net reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter the Terms of Service at any time. Any such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. It your responsibility to review this Agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any modifications.
3.1 Account Registration. As a condition of your use of certain Services, you may be required to register an account with SchoolsinQatar.net and must provide true and accurate account information at all times (including, without limitation, ensuring that your account information remains current at all times.)
3.2 Account Security. As part of the registration process, you will be instructed to choose a username and password. The selected username and password may only be used by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. You agree not to share your username and passwords, let anyone else access your username or passwords or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your username or passwords. You agree to notify SchoolsinQatar.net if there is any unauthorized use of your username or password on this Site or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to this Site. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently suspended.
3.3 Minimum Age. We don’t have any restrictions regarding your age, however it’s better for people less than 16 years old to have parent’s permission and supervision
4.Use of the Website/Services by All Users:
4.1 Limited License. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, SchoolsinQatar.net grants member a limited license to access and use the Website and Services for your personal use only. Member acknowledge and agree that you will not access, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial or any other non-personal purpose any content accessible via the Website or Services without the express written consent of SchoolsinQatar.net. SchoolsinQatar.net retains the right to determine whether or not your use of the Website or Services is consistent with the Terms of Service. We may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website or Services and to refuse any future use of all or portions of the Website or Services if your use breaches or fails to comply with any of the Terms of Service. Additionally, we may seek any and all other remedies available to it, including (a) seeking injunctive relief with any court of competent jurisdiction to enjoin any breach or failure to comply with any of the Terms of Service; and/or (b) seeking damages relating to any breach or failure to comply with any of the Terms of Service.
4.2 Vendors are having their own agreements which will be developed and customized for them.
4.3 Prohibited Use of the Website/Services. In consideration of being allowed to use the Website and Services (or any portion thereof), you agree that the following actions, without limitation, shall constitute a material breach of the Terms of Service:
4.3.1 Using the Website or Services in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others.
4.3.2 Transmitting content or placing comment that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, predatory of minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, or hateful to any person or entity as determined by SchoolsinQatar.net in its sole discretion.
4.3.3 Collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses.
4.3.4 Posting any materials or otherwise engaging in conduct at the WebApp in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
4.3.5 Using the Website or Services for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without express, written permission from SchoolsinQatar.net.
4.3.6 Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Website or Services or any portion thereof, without the express, written consent of the SchoolsinQatar.net.
4.3.7 Assisting any other party in doing or engaging in any of the foregoing conduct.
4.4 Termination of Use. SchoolsinQatar.net expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to the Website or Services or any portion thereof due to any act that would constitute a violation of the Terms of Service.
4.5 SchoolsinQatar.net Does Not Pre-Screen User/Third Party Content. By using the Website or Services, you acknowledge your understanding that SchoolsinQatar.net has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any content posted or submitted by any of its users or third party providers. SchoolsinQatar.net does reserve the right to review and delete any comment that, in our sole judgment, violates the Terms of Service. You acknowledge that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate any risks associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any content that you submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Website or Services. SchoolsinQatar.net shall not be liable in any way for any content displayed or otherwise accessible via the Website or Services, including, but not limited to, any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information (including, but not limited to, health information) in the content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service.
5. Product & Service Offers:
5.1 Certain merchants/vendors may provide SchoolsinQatar.net with certain promotional offers (each an “Offer”), featuring a product offered through the Website. SchoolsinQatar.net makes these Offers available through the Website. Each Offer has its own restrictions and/or limitations. Similarly, Offers for goods or services purchased at discount prices are often also subject to time limits or other restrictions which may require the Buyer to complete the transaction within a certain timeframe or in a certain manner in order to receive the benefit of the Offer.
5.2 No refunds shall be granted by SchoolsinQatar.net unless stated otherwise in the Offer description.
6. Termination. SchoolsinQatar.net reserves the right to terminate your account and access to all SchoolsinQatar.net Contents and Services at any time. In the event of termination for violation of the Terms of Service, SchoolsinQatar.net reserves the right to refuse payment of any outstanding amounts owed to the user for content submissions. Termination by SchoolsinQatar.net shall include removal of access to all Services, deletion of your password, deletion of all related information and files, may include the deletion of the Content associated with your account (or any part thereof), and other steps intended to bar your further use of the Website or Services.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement governs your use of the Website and Services and constitutes the entire agreement between you and SchoolsinQatar.net. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between you and SchoolsinQatar.net regarding the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
8. Modification, Limitation and Discontinuance of Website/Services. SchoolsinQatar.net reserves the right at any time to limit access to, modify, change or discontinue any aspect of the Website or Services with or without notice to you. In no event will SchoolsinQatar.net be liable to you for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or Services. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. You agree that SchoolsinQatar.net will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such limitation, modification, change, suspension or discontinuance of Website or Services.
9. Contact Us. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the Website or Services. You may contact us at: [email protected]