Al Asriyah is a kindergarten francophone education that welcomes children of different nationalities, ages 3 years to 5 years. Exempt curriculum is that of the French education system plus courses in Arabic and religion classes. This project, led by SheikhaAthba AL THANI, is the fruit of a pedagogical reflection on the educational needs of the local population. Al Asriyah is the opportunity to offer quality education at an early age, allowing an opening to the world: children discover other cultures without forgetting their cultural and religious identity.
Our mission is to offer a French-language education by taking into account local peculiarities (cultural and religious) based on a quality education and pedagogy that places the child at the center of learning.
– An environment favoring the development of children (library, spacious classrooms, motor skills room, green space …)
– An immersion in both languages: French and Arabic
– Qualified teachers who adapt to the diversity of the audience welcomed it possible to best meet the needs of each child while respecting the acquisition rhythms
– A variety of teaching methods using new technologies
– Learning about life in society and citizenship that helps the child to become responsible and to build as a singular person
– Fun activities that educate children on environmental and sustainable development
– Preserve the Qatari culture and deepen their knowledge: activities on life in Qatar (food, dress, history of the country …)
We want to give each of our students, an open and innovative environment in which it can flourish and develop in accordance with humanistic values; and above all, we want to offer them the opportunity to master the French language while ensuring pedagogical and educational foundations that will lead to academic success.