IBLA International School was established in Qatar in 2010, for all grades from KG to 11th grade with its Syrian curriculum supported by English enrichment materials. It also includes the 12 th grade which is the secondary school certificate according to the curriculum of the Supreme Education Council. Long experience in education
Preparing a generation that is distinguished scientifically and culturally, combining authenticity and modernity.
Provide a stimulating environment, to prepare a generation capable of learning and creativity adhering to his religion and originality,
With active community participation.
The general objectives of the school
1. Establishing Islamic and national values in the student’s conscience and enabling him to apply them in his school life.
2. Develop the personality of the student through the skills of the twenty-first century.
3. Developing students’ language skills in Arabic, English and French.
4. Employment of ICT tools to serve the educational work.
5. Make learning more enjoyable.
6. Community service through the school’s experiences and activities.