Elite International School is a full-time private school (American Curriculum) open to all students aged 3-11 or Pre-School to Grade 6. Elite International School offers all students (boys and girls) an education for life. We believe that schools should be happy and purposeful communities that enable children to achieve their best spiritually,morally, socially, intellectually and physically.
The mission of Elite International School (EIS) is to prepare students to become productive and successful citizens. This includes educating them to write clearly; read with understanding: compute accurately; think; reason; analyze; and use information to solve problems.
Shaping the hearts and minds of students by providing an environment in which every individual is cared for spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
– Can learn
– Deserve an equal opportunity to succeed.
– Require a safe environment for learning.
– Need physical emotional and intellectual development.
– Need support from their school, families, and communities to succeed.
– Focus on raising standards of achievement.
– Combine our strengths, by supporting each other to improve results.
– Practice wise management of all resources.
– Act responsibly and treat everyone with courtesy and respect.