Gheras International schools aims at bringing up a new generation that is innovative, morally committed, scientifically distinguished.
- Providing the teachers and students with an outstanding educational environment in school.
- Initiating programs and activities for building righteous personalities.
- Enabling professional development for all of its staff
- Providing a technologically enhanced environment to help students become creative and innovative leaders.
- Supporting talents in all fields.
- Preparing programs to help students with learning difficulties.
- Bringing up students with a sense of attachment through social participation.
GIS core values
- Confident: feel secure to take risks in their learning, develop independent skills and to be resilient.
- Responsible: use analytical thinking to identify solutions over problems, possibilities over obstacles, and probabilities over futility.
- Reflective: as learners, developing their ability to learn.
- Innovative: promoted with new technologies, facilities and tools to develop their personal growth.
- Engaged: intellectually and socially, to be more productive.
- Tolerant: understand and to accept differences of opinion, conviction, of belief and of lifestyle.
- Anti-Bullying Policy.
- Child Protection Policy.
- Complaint Policy.
- Language Policy.
- Health and Safety Policy.
- ICT Policy.
- Students with Particular Educational Need Policy.
- Curriculum Policy.
- Assessment Policy.
- Integrated British International Curriculum.
- Balanced Approach.
- Character Development Program.
- Experienced Native Staff.
- Emphasis on Creative and Critical Thinking.
- Advanced IT infrastructure.
- Distinguished Campus.
- Extra-curricular Activities.